View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #23
brulaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamstrail View Post
I don't understand this post. Are you saying the refrig/freezer will not be kept cold while Elkmont is being towed?

I find the red manual very hard to interpret as well since geared toward folding models and told TM rep (son of owner) about it. He just agreed, but we have not seen anything different being sent to us.

The recall on the AC is quite a bummer-have to travel some distance for req'd service.

Anyone have suggestions for the toilet lid and seat hitting the curved wall when in up position? Will not stay up, has to be held open. Pretty inconvenient for male passengers! thanks, von iams
Just leave the frig in auto mode and leave your propane tanks on. When you unplug the 120V, check the propane light on the frig. It should come on to indicate that you are using propane.

Agreed about the manual.

The AC recall only applies to Carrier models. Our Elkmont did not come with a Carrier AC, so no recall service necessary.

Our toilet lid stays up, but it is vertical, touching the wall corner. I can see if the toilet were positioned slightly to the right, we would have your problem. Not sure what to suggest: self-adhesive velcro patches? some sort of latch on the wall?