View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #4
Beak12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
My wife and I will attend a geocaching event in Yuma, AZ, and need a campground for three nights in mid-February. We prefer electric and water hookups, and either a sewer hookup on site or at least a dump station in the campground. Other than that, we are not fussy. We will spend most of our time either caching, attending the events, visiting the sights in the area, or sleeping, so campground amenities mean little to us. Suggestions? Where have you all stayed?

Yuma, of course, is real busy this time of year, so we are starting our search a little early. Thnaks for suggestions.

Bill
Morning,
My wife and I watched a PBS program on gocaching thought it might be fun. So after we got the stuff downloaded on our cell phones we when hunting. LOL There is/was a location about 3 block from where we live (In Balboa Park) we looked for two days, no luck. That month both my brother and sister and spouses came for dinner. We talked about this and so everyone went back to Balboa Park. NO LUCk. We tried three more places within 2 or3 blocks of the park. With six sets of eyes nothing was found. Gocaching was/is not for us. Hope you have a great time in Yuma.