View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 03:34 PM   #17
mmayville

Yes that part I know. When you adjust the hook to latch the corners it will pull the plate away from the body. The latches I am referring to are the ones with the pull handle that hold down the top and the bottom near the door area. One of them vibrated off during the trip home. I ordered them from the Trailmanor manufacturer. The bolts are rusty and I am sure that the tension spring bars need adjustment. This is my first TM. I owned a Hi-Lo that I sold before I bought this one. The reason being that I needed more room not more weight. The TM offers me that luxury. If I went with the Hi-lo plan the longest unit I could pull would be the 22 Towlite which really does not have the floor plan that I was looking for. This is a great unit it just needs a little TLC. The top seal does not come all the way down on the front of the unit to really seal it from the weather. I need to put new hatch latch downs to adjust it to seal. We are rolling into winter in Michigan and again I am going to have to figure out a way to have the snow clear off the roof while it is closed with a cover that will let the snow drain away from the roof while it is at the storage lot. So many things to do. My wife loves the sofa and the lazy chair with a small living room. The shower unit is fabulous and everything everyone said it was on the forum. So I am going to be asking numerous more questions to get this unit ready for winter. Can you use the water pump to winterize the water lines like you do in a normal RV?

2004 2720SL Swing Tongue
2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 4.0L
Many changes since I purchased it!
mmayville is offline   Reply With Quote