View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 12:00 AM   #7
oilspot

Default Re: TrailManor refrigerator concern

A year ago my wife an I started looking at something bigger and more secure than our Starcraft pop-up.

We found a nice full size 25' Palamino trailer that was exactly what we wanted.  The cost was slightly less than a new TM, but the weight was considerably more...

What sticks out in my mind was the nearly full size fridge and freezer.  We were really excited about the full use of space above the counters (such as wall cabinets, big fridge, range hood, etc.).

Unfortunately in the end, I decided my tow vehicle would quickly wear out from the strain of pulling such a big trailer.

I don't regret buying the TM, because it tows like no other trailer on the market.  The compact size when closed and the generous space when open is what sold us on the TM.  The big compromise was the lack of any permanent fixtures on the upper halves, which means a slightly smaller fridge.

However when we are camping, we rarely have any problems with refrigerator capacity.  We've been very happy with the layout and function of the trailer.