View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 03:20 PM   #19
scrubjaysnest
TrailManor Master

Ours is a 2011 and gets used 6 to 8 months per year, usually leave Mar/Apr and get home Oct/Nov, so it gets well used. When we first bought it new in Texas there were a few quality issues like bad crimps or the wrong size lug for the wire. Those as I mentioned earlier are to be expected with any RV or TT. After 5 years of use I'm doing some hinge repair/replacement. A little cabinet molding repair and things along that line. Cabinets and appliances are out sourced by TM. Things like the Bag seal I have to replace are TM specific and no telling wither they make it or get it from some one else. The only two real disappointments were the tires, been sitting in a warehouse for two years before the TM was built, and the A/C which was a discontinued model.
The tires we got two years out of, they failed at 4 years 1 week old. The A/C failed right at the edge of warranty run out. We were traveling at the time and couldn't find an RV dealer who would touch it. As I mentioned earlier the TM has been good to us and some people will buy only used because the bugs have already been worked out.

mods: 2- 100 watt solar panels, on roof, 300 watts portable

“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
scrubjaysnest is offline   Reply With Quote