View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 02:37 PM   #4
Bill & Lisa

Default 2007 Innovations

We were excited to have 4 2007 TM available to walk thru at the jubilee thanks to the folks at the Car Show.

They were a:

3124 KS
and a 2720SL

here are some pictures. Sorry if they are a little grainy but I have a lot of pictures and am almost out of my allotted storage space. I can email high res photos to anyone who needs more detail.

Here is a list of some of the changes.
1. There is a 4th outside light now mounted on the front curb corner of front shell that faces forward
2. A gold swath to the grapic
3. the skylights are mounted side by side instead of along the centerline.
4. the tv antenna is bigger and mounted almost on the centerline (still slightly toward the street side. (these last two changes leave two large rectangular spots on the front shell that look to be the right size to mount 2 solar panels
5. the shell locks that rotate up onto the pegs and pin the shells in the open postition have rounded ends instead of blunt square ends
6. the fabrics are different (see photo)
7. there is a short cupboard that mounts over the stove (see photo)
8. The cupboard over the sink is shorter
9. The sink is different and includes a sprayer
10. The stove is stainless steel, has a pizo electric lighter and is easier to clear under the grate.
11. The sides of the tub are shorter and allows easier access.
12. The walls of the bathroom are closer to the ceiling but not to the degree I expected based on the early reports (see photo)
13. The bathroom door has new better hinges, a sturdier latch and is now flush with the wall when shut.
14. The bathroom sink has been rotated 45 degrees counter clockwise and the long axis of the eclipse in oriented fore to aft.
15. New Latch to secure the lower part of the door to the upper part of the door. (see photo)
16. The front lamps (under the speakers) have been replaced with a directional reading lamp.
17. The AM/FM/CD is now a standard feature.

Anyone else think of any others?

Bill