View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #7
Tampajohn

Robert, I did the search and there is no perfect camper. I might just take everyone suggestion and go back to the factory this summer and make sure it is adjusted perfectly so I can lift it as easy as possible and then make a decision. I just hate pulling a big camper around. If I could get the wife from wanting to take everything but another kitchen sink, it would help. It takes me longer to get all the junk situated just so I can close the TM than it does to close it.

Tomorrow is travel day and I am starting to think about where to pack stuff and get things ready to close it before tomorrow. There is junk from one end to the other. Maybe I will buy a Sprinter to haul all the junk in. But in reality, I can understand since we are out 4 1/2 months on this trip. I have pitched stuff all along the route since we left home. Fortunately we have not pitched anything and later found out later we needed them.

We came prepared to boondock whether at Walmart or BLM and have only done it for two days in Quartzite. Who knows what will happen before we get home or what we will need.

Maybe more planning will help.