View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:53 AM   #123
Brittany Dogs
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by a635823 View Post
Do any of the original posters from 2005-2008 still love their TM's? It's been a good couple of years and I want to know your input! People after 2008 can reply too! Has anyone noticed quality changes, i.e. has it increased or decreased over the years? I really want to buy one, they seem much more practical to me than owning a RV, my parents and in-laws both have RVs and they seem like such a hassle sometimes (driving, fueling, dumping etc.)

Either way thanks for your help in advance!
<3
Annie
This past June the Trailblazers were up in Niagara Falls NY. Although I was not a member of this nice group, I live only 45 minutes from the place and decided to camp up there for their opening weekend.

I believe my TrailManor 2720SD was the newest unit in the park (one year old at the time) and what I noticed was something impressive. The TrailManor company has incorporated tons of "lessons-learned" into their product. In fact many visitors stopped by and pointed out many new features or improvements on what they had in their older units. The electric slide out, the 15 inch tires, the AC unit profile, the tail lights, backer-plates to support the latches better, the Jack antenna, the bumper storage, the dump station plumbing is now separate and not joined, and the list went on a bit.

Given that I store my unit in may garage in the Summer and on my back concrete pad in the Winter, this has been the perfect unit for us.
2011, Model 2720SD, 13.5k btu Dometic Low Profile Penguin II with a user installed Easy-Start modification, "Jack" TV Antenna, 15" Goodyear Marathon 225/75R15D Tires on Alloy Wheels, Swing Hitch, Electric Tongue Jack, Front Window (now an option). Powered with a Honda 2000i or 3000 handi (depending on the weather) generator when dry camping. Powered with two 6V Trojan T145 batteries when I need to run silent and deep. TV = 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab w/ WDH.

Home Port: Western New York.
Brittany Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote