View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 12:15 AM   #155
momto4girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoMiPa View Post
Hmmm..... back in the day when I used the queen bed, I had an egg crate topper on, plus a puffy comforter, and didn't have to remover them. I now use the front bed, with an egg crate topper, and don't have to remove it either. Not sure if mine isn't right, but after adjusting the arms on mine due to it not being level side to side, it's easier to close and latch than it has ever been, and the extra on the front bed isn't a problem at all. Perhaps look at may adjusting all the arms just a tad, raising both shells up a bit, and maybe that will help?
Sounds like a solution. I didn't know this was an option. But you sound like you are mechanically inclined. I am NOT. I am at the mercy of my husband (who happens to be very mechanically inclined but also WAY, WAY too busy to be bothered by optional stuff like the TM). If he ever gets a break from replacing brakes on multiple vehicles, fixing plumbing and electrical issues at our house, installing new lighting and ceiling fans, parenting 4 kids, full time job with travel, etc, etc etc, maybe one day I can get him to work on adjusting the arms. I'm surely not going to attempt it. Example: one of our kids' cars currently has a blown head gasket. He's been spending spare time trying different temporary fixes and researching/looking for used engines. Finally taking it in to get the engine replaced tomorrow. $$$ Check one more thing off the list. And then add 10 more things 'cause it never ends! lol