View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #152
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryjb View Post
These stories are very sad to hear. I only hope that these stories are the exception and not the rule. TM has a really neat and unique trailer.
I agree Larry. For those of us that have been happy TM owners for years (bought my 2005 in Aug of 2004), we know it has left a horrible impression on these people, which really is understandable, but sad, nonetheless.

I've had issues with mine, which can be frustrating, but the issues I've had were not the factory's fault, or any fault in the build - they are simply things that happened (roof creases due to snow load and/or tree limb while the trailer was at a relative's for the winter), or due to neglect on my part (letting it sit for several years because I simply had zero money and was just focused on not loosing my house). I am extremely grateful though, that I muddled through that without having to sell my TM. Now, I'm in a MUCH better situation, and able to enjoy it again. It's taken some work to get it back up to snuff, and in that process I decided to remodel as well, but when I tow the TM, I'm reminded of how beautifully it tows, and there is no other trailer as large that will come close to the ease of towing a TM.