View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
Redhawk

Thanks Bruce! After posting that last one, I was sitting outside trying to get a picture of the hummingbirds when I noticed water dripping out the rear of the TM. I found the cold water in connection on the hot water heater leaking. It had been for some time it appears. Turned out to be 2 leaks. The threads on the coupling going into the tank are actually damaged, I turned it around and used some silicone sealant since I didn't have any teflon tape. I'll know in the morning if this will do as a temp fix or not. I also noticed that the last person that worked on it decided that no washer was needed in the PEX connector going to the coupler.

I don't mind working the bugs out, but after the leaky toilet valve and now this....I'm tired of plumbing!!!!

I was surprised that I got 10 mpg when driving into the wind. I think it was because we had about 60 miles of smooth sailing under our belt before we hit the nasty stuff. It was Wayneo that suggested the Equalizer, so i owe him a hearty thank you! Again!