View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 04:44 PM   #24
aslag54

Default Finally my nightmare is over

When I returned my TM to Custom RV at the end of January I told Scott I wanted it back by the beginning of April. You would figure an additional 2 months on top of the first 3 months it would be done but it wasn't. There was a problem getting replacement flaps from TM in a timely manner. Not wanting to deal with this nightmare anymore I asked Scott if he wanted to trade, he said to look at what he had in stock and perhaps we can make a deal. After reviewing his inventory my wife and I decided on a 2017 KZ Spree Connect C241RLK he had in stock. So we made a straight across trade, I feel fortunate only losing about $6K in the deal and knowing how poorly constructed our TM was I would have had a hard time selling it or trading it for anywhere near the value of the KZ. We've only had it for 4 days but we like it a lot. We're still in the Southwest and are currently using it. It's so nice to see quality construction when compared to our TM. I really liked the Trailmanor concept and I know I just got a poor one constructed by people that didn't know what they were doing. I'd like to thank all the members here that listened to my complaints and offered suggestions and I wish you all well. In case you're interested here is a link to our new trailer https://www.kz-rv.com/products/conne...s/C241RLK.html
Custom RV (2400 mile round trip) where it sat 5 months waiting for parts
and repairs before I gave up and traded it in for a loss of close to $8K.
9,600 miles we traveled during the 11 months of ownership dealing exclusively
with repairs of this POS Trailmanor.
aslag54 is offline   Reply With Quote