View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #5
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

My trailer, like my house, is larger than some, smaller than most. But, it suits me fine. I don't need a house with more rooms than I use daily, nor do I need a TT or coach that costs more than my Grand Cherokee. I don't have lots of extra money lying around, unlike many with the bigger toys.

I don't worry about it. I also don't worry about the wind, either headwind or crosswind, nor get white-knuckled when a semi passes me. I like my efficient TM, and all the places it can go that, as you mentioned, John, the coaches and monster 5th-wheels can't get. It makes it much more peaceful my way.

I am grateful for what I have, and don't covet what I cannot have. Makes life more enjoyable that way. I know this is not the way our "leaders" want it, but I don't worry about those who make more than I do, or have more than I do. I don't feel they owe me anything. I have what I have earned, and some folks made more sacrifice in their lives to earn more than I have. So be it.

Actually, it is sometimes comical to look at our "rig" setting next to some of the monstrosities in rest areas and gas stations. Ours is much easier to drive and maintain.
LoveToCamp is online now   Reply With Quote