View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #9
T and C
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgbrennan View Post
Yes B and D, queen size and table turns into another bed. Then full size at the other end. Which is good to know now i know for sure its a 2720 was trying to figure that part out. MariaG we bought ours from M&M rv center in Detroit. Its sounds like you might be near Michigan we are located in Sault Ste Marie all the way at the top in the U.P.. As far as fixing or replacing things the only thing that really needed replaceing was the wood that holds the vinyl flaps and the wood pieces in the door. Which was all pretty easy to replace. Other than that like i said before it really is in great shape. Just got the A/C unit working today i think it was the original that came with it. The only other major item is the thermostat for the heater needs to be calibrated and tweaked. will continue to post pics as the work goes on.
Congratulations on getting a good used TM. We bought ours used as well, and we love it.

So you live in "the Soo". Regarding the question about the "white stuff" piled near it, I can see that you aren't having a hard winter. I was stationed at Kincheloe AFB back in 60-61. It was just east of Rudyard. Most of it is prisons now. In those two winters they demonstrated that UP folks know how to do winter right! I took flying lessons at the old version of SSM airport, the one that was next to the modern airport that is there today. Grass runways, no tower. What beautiful country to fly over at 1000-2000 feet. When we practiced emergency landings one had to check the chosen field for cows.

In 2003 some folks organized an all years reunion, which we attended. Much has changed, much has not. Stood on the corner of Portage and Ashmun again. But I really enjoyed getting to show the DW the UP of Michigan. We did it all, White Point lighthouse, Painted Rocks NM including the boat tour, Taquamenon Falls and a lot of beautiful country.

Enjoy that TM.

Tom

TV 2010 F-150 4.6, factory tow pkg, air bags
T and C is offline   Reply With Quote