Thread: 2010 2619
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 06:55 AM   #4
shebantam

A few months ago we bought a 1994 2720, a few problems mainly needed silicone spray and a little JB weld. We took the Old Gal to Indiana in Sept, and are taking her to FLA later this month. And have towed through the mountains to Western Maryland.

There is very little sway, unless going down the mountain too fast (my fault) with no sway bar or WDH.

mine is wooden framed type, so it is a little heavier, would not think about pulling it with my minivan, it is well over the weight limit for that vehicle, we use a Ford F150.

Absolutely hated the recirculating toilet, changed that to a Thetford Curve porta potty. Added shower curtains and the tub is used for storage, may buy a tote to throw the stuff into so it would be easier to remove from the bathtub, one thing at a time. The shower curtains stay up and hide the "stuff" when the walls are up. Just have to be careful when lowering the walls and move the curtains out of the way.

I bought this for longer trips, as it is a lot of work putting it up and down, but easier towing than a TT, better gas milage and LOTS of room and as the man who helped me with the front roof said last trip out, the bathroom in my 2720 is a usable size, unlike most popups and some TTs.
2006 Aliner Cabin A3
1999 Sunnybrook 26FK with WDH with sway
all pulled by a 1999 F150
shebantam is offline   Reply With Quote