View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 08:45 PM   #6
tarudy

Default air bnb

Hi TampaJohn, I have enjoyed reading your posts. I think about retirement every day, I am pushing 60 and still working FT. I have been thinking about offering my home on the air bnb site especially now that I have my very first TM. I could stay in it on the far side of my acre lot while guests are using the house. Do you know what air bnb is?

Oh, BTW, I am sitting in the TM now in the John Prince CG in Lake Wales. Today I learned that you don't leave the TM for the entire day with the windows open with out checking the weather first. A front came through and soaked my bedding. The CG laundry facility only takes tokens which you can only buy when the office is open (until 9pm) I called them at 9:10pm and they said, sorry lady but you are too late, even though they were still in there. I got lucky and another camper sold me 2 extra tokens. Live and learn.

Oh, another problem that I have to sold by tomorrow. I arrived just after dark and discovered that my trailer lights weren't working. They worked when I bought it. Should I look for a blown fuse somewhere?

Thanks,
Trudy