View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 09:16 AM   #13
br2_wdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randoni View Post
Well I will say, I have never heard or seen that trailer mover before. Doesn't the spray off the wheels in the rain just drench it? It does look like it would solve a lot of problems. I was going to say the hitch on front would be easy, but it has been mentioned above ...

... I appreciate your input. As far as maintenance on a TM shouldn't be a problem, pretty mechanical. I'm just amazed how many different models and lengths span through the years.
To answer your question the spray off the wheels has not been an issue at all as of yet. Every time I park it and engage the rollers, I can see the motors and no issue with road grime at all.

It's hard to put in words how fantastic it is to successfully maneuver with minimal clearances a 3000 lbs TM into our garage using a remote control!

I think you put it best: you want to camp as opposed to "RV'ing", and while I believe a TM works for either scenario, IMHO it really does shine for "camping".

Since you are "mechanical", your skills plus this forum will enable you to tackle anything that comes your way in terms of upkeep and maintenance.

So what it really boils down to: which model and how soon are you getting a TM?
br2_wdc is offline   Reply With Quote