View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 01:39 PM   #7
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

We took a trip covering a lot of this territory. From Oregon went to Minnesota, up into Canada, up the Saint Lawrence Seaway, across Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Sound, Nova Scotia, down the east cost of USA, over to the tip of Texas, across the southeast and back up California to Oregon. Three months, about 18,000 miles with every day a new adventure. I won’t go into a lot of detail but pictures can be seen from the link in my signature. The only regret was that it was a lot of mile in too short of time. To see what we wanted to see that fare from home it required that compromise. We love home and that time turned out to be our limit. My favorite trip was probably our first in the TM when the plan was to visit each of the five national parks in Utah for a week. Quality time not miles traveled or number of sites seen is our priority. That said the trip here would be an adventure no one would ever forget.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote