View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 10:22 PM   #23
br2_wdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin425 View Post
I didn't mean to set off a 3-page discussion, but thanks everyone for all your feedback.

As for why I was looking at the Trailmanors to begin with, considering I have a full-size truck and intend to store it outside, was because it offered 3 separate beds in a very small profile. My family does a lot of camping off the beaten path, and the smaller profile would let me get to places a 11' tall rig won't. I liked the aerodynamics of it, that it had an oven, and that it was known for its quality. Well, that last one went out the window.

Since then, I have been looking at some other brands; Lance, Artic Fox and Outdoors RV. When I find the right unit, I'll buy it. I hope this helps answer why I started this post to begin with.

Again, thanks everyone for your input, advice and opinions.
Good Evening Kevin:
Thank you for clarifying some of your points, and providing additional detail on your RV background/experience and why you were considering a TM. I still believe you are being a bit nit-picky (is that even a word?) with the particular TM you were "reviewing", but I have to (grudgingly) concede that much of what you are saying may not be as biased as I initially thought.

Having said that, I am wondering if quality is one of your main requirements, why isn't Airstream and Winnebago on your list for consideration? When I think quality, those 2 to me seem to be the leaders and have stood the test of time.

Thanks for the update and good luck with your search.
br2_wdc is offline   Reply With Quote