View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 10:14 PM   #5
BrigCA61

We will be at Pardee Lake in Ione, CA over the 4th... you are welcome to come by if you're in the area and we'll show you the Trailmanor...we have a 2005 2720 SD (Dinette) model.

We used to admire them when we saw them on the road, and once in a campground. Then I saw them online at the trailmanor website and just drooled... lol at the sight of the interiors. I just had to see one in person to see if it was really all it appeared to be. Well, let me tell you... once I stepped inside I was standing comfortably with my husband and the salesperson... we were three grown adults and didn't feel cramped one bit. Infact, my jaw almost dropped when I walked in... it is MUCH bigger inside then it looks in all the photos. Second thing I realized was that it immediately felt like "home".. maybe it's the neutral colors and the uncluttered look. The only trouble I had was deciding between the SD (dinette model) and the SL (Sofa/Chair model)... it was a hard decision but being that I enjoy cooking and the whole idea of sitting down at a table face-to-face or reading trail maps comfortably at the table, we decided with the dinette version. It's always fun to play cards at the table too if the weather isn't too comfortable outside. We later realized that you can fold the center table down and it feels like a little living room then. Either choice is good tho.

We purchased ours through the RV show at Cal Expo in March from Dinuba RV. They are located in Isleton, CA, about 45 minutes from us and are wonderful people to work with. I highly recommend them... they don't rush you through anything and treat you like family. They are closed Sunday and Monday. http://www.dinubarv.com/

Good luck and hope to see you sometime...

Brigitte