View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 12:12 PM   #149
aslag54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsprague56 View Post
I have a brand new 2417KB and the delivery was months late. Unit also arrived with major build problems, prompting the need to have it almost completely reassembled.

I have the unit now and the door sweep is missing, two of the electrical outlets were not working (got those fixed), fantastic fan is leaking and the toilet (gravity flow) keeps getting a plugged filter, rendering it nonfunctional. 300 dollars so far to fix the outlets and the toilet (toilet needs to be fixed again after one trip)

There are huge gaps at each end of the beds. I contacted TM for warranty and got these small triangle-shapes for the corners. They are too small so still have big gaps.

The door catch (the one that holds the two door parts together) is improperly installed so it slips apart often when closing the door.

Contacted TM over a week ago for solutions to the door sweep and gaps and still no reply after a second email.

I am a VERY frustrated TM owner.
Pretty much the same experience I had with my new Nebraska built 2720QD. Out of the 11 months I owned it it spent 2 months at the factory where the 2 major mechanical issues were repaired but that was it, nothing else was was done for the lousy fit and finish. Plus it received additional damage such as a broken toilet lid and cuts in the floor. The new manager (Bricio) who came along with the delivery said he'd come back to get it in 4 weeks to finish repairs, that never happened. I must have called the factory close to 50 times, I'd talk to Bob (the owner) or Bricio and get nothing but false promises. My local dealer refused to work on it saying there was too much needed and Trailmanor Manufacturing hasn't been reimbursing for warranty work for some time. I gave up with the factory and took it back (1200 miles one way) to the dealer where I purchased it because one else would work on it. It was at the dealers for 5 months before I finally gave up and traded it in losing well over $6k.

Apparently Trailmanor moved to Nebraska sometime in 2015 so be very cautious with any Trailmanor made after 2014.

"What's wrong with Trailmanor?"
They don't care, once when talking to Bob (the owner) about when my trailer would get repaired he said: "we're too busy making trailers we actually get money for".
Custom RV (2400 mile round trip) where it sat 5 months waiting for parts
and repairs before I gave up and traded it in for a loss of close to $8K.
9,600 miles we traveled during the 11 months of ownership dealing exclusively
with repairs of this POS Trailmanor.
aslag54 is offline   Reply With Quote