View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 01:07 PM   #5
[email protected]
BannedUsers

Talking Hey Bruce

Those can bus lights are on the outside only...I have different LEDs in the inside...I just wanted to get the very brightest LEDs for the outside lights that I could find...they will never stay on for very long anyways.
Even though I have a salvage trailer, I plan on keeping it for a long time....talk about pricey...look at the price of a new 3124KS...YIIIKES!! ...but I love the TM design...
I tell you what, my last trip was out to Californincation and I came back from San Francisco via Colorado Springs...which means that I had to cross two major mountain ranges...well the dumb brakes worked sorta ok on the downhill sides but were lacking sorely in stopping power....that's why I want the disc brakes...
As for my Timbrens...I wanted to go to 16" wheels and I also wanted to increase my weight capacity without overloading the axles...this is a done deal, and so, I don't EVER have to worry about an axle breaking as well...I'm all about eliminating the worry! So even if I do have to spend some $$$ to do that, I believe it's worth it. So with the 16" Maxxis tires, I can inflate them a bit more and then be able to go 75 mph all day long and NEVER have to worry about them blowing out plus I can get to wherever I am going faster to maximize my vacation time...so it is well worth what I spent!....
So, have you or are you planning to change out that stinky old Thetford Electro-Tragic Toilet? That should be your next mod...like I said, if I were to do just one mod to my TM ...that would be it. Getting rid of that stench trap was the very best thing that I have ever done to my TM!!!
I will look into your fridge just to see whats in there..I mean how cool it is (no pun intended). My fridge works much better since I installed those $15 fans, so a fridge change out is probably not in the plans as of now...but who knows...
Right now I am installing the Girard GSWH-2 tank-less "on demand" hot water heater so I can take those REAL type showers. This I know will please the management!....after that I will probably NOT do any more mods for a while or until something breaks...When I finish with the hot water heater I will publish the results and the install process on my website...oh and by the way I like your blog. You have some good ideas for stealing!
Tom
lnt123@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote