View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 02:17 PM   #1
davlin
TrailManor Master

Default Another farewell (sort of)

Like some other forum members before us, Linda and I have made a "camping lifestyle change" to a Lance 2285. With almost 19 consecutive years of TM ownership (3326 and 3124), we may very well be some sort of record holders in that department, but we felt now was the time to go with a walk around bed, and a few more creature comforts.

And also like other members, we won't be leaving this forum anytime soon. This is a wonderful collection of good people who share ideas. We've come to think of many of you as friends, even though we've never met face to face. If I see a topic that I think I can contribute to, I won't hesitate to chime in.

Our original plan was to sell our 3124KS to our son, but his financial priorities have shifted, so we will put it up for sale. I will advertise it out exclusively on this forum until after the first of the year, and then take it the "general public."

We have truly enjoyed our time with TrailManor, and I will ALWAYS wake my wife when we are traveling when I spot one!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1412.JPG
Views:	283
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	12634   Click image for larger version

Name:	LC12.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	676.9 KB
ID:	12635  
2013 F150 w/5.0 V8
davlin is offline   Reply With Quote