View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 01:32 PM   #7
[email protected]
BannedUsers

Default excuse me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett View Post
Suspect most had something else than found TMs. I had a small class A then decided the TM had more room and did not need a Toad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey'sMom View Post
Pretty sure that Padgett meant "then found". But I'm also pretty sure that LNT123 knows this.

I also would be surprised if there were many TM owners that didn't previously own a different camper. It's not something I think of as a first time camper. I personally owned two different pop ups prior to my TM. Each time was a step up.
But your assumption is wrong. If his statement had been clear, then there would have been no need for me to ask him for clarifcation. Please don't assume as to knowing what I am sure of. You haven't a clue so please stop making things out into something that they are not. What are you trying to do? What is your intention to a statement like this? Why would anyone say something like your statement about what I know unless it is to provoke and stir up trouble? If this is your reasoning then that's sad and I pitty you Baily'sMom.

Plus this is a poll about age and I noticed that yours is absent as well. So instead of answering the poll question you chose to ignore that and answer a question that was not in anyway directed at you. You would do better to stick to technical answers and only address items put forth to you please.

So...for the sake of this poll...just how old are you?
thank you
MA
lnt123@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote