View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 01:46 PM   #7
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

Love seeing options to the TM. Keep them coming. For now I have seen nothing that gives the roominess to make me feel at home in a light weight trailer like the TM does. We take at least one long trip a year, 4 to 6 weeks. We have been gone longer than two months. Once that changes I can maybe see us going to something smaller with less setup time, windows you can see out of when sitting down, a bed that does not require crawling over someone. There will always be tradeoffs.
For now my first choice for a small trailer would be the Safari Alta R series because of the windows. We go to be in the outdoors and they make you feel like you are, even when inside it. There is a reason there is a waiting list of over a year. Today I would not trade the TM for anything.
Alta on u-tube:

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote