View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
funpilot
TrailManor Master

Default Have joined forum so moving my questions here

Does Trailmanor still wire their trailers so that GFI's trip? If yes, that is not the current standard in the industry (RVIA).

We do not want another bed all the time so are looking at the sofa option and the U-shaped eating area (2922KS, 2922KD, and the (3124KS, 3124KD). Anyone have pros and cons on the two sizes and two different floor plans?

What is the outside storage shown in the 3124 series and the TV/Cabinet Dresser?

Does that cabinet have to be laid down when towing and what size TV can it hold?

Does the dinette turn into a bed by moving cushions?

Are there any big negatives or big positives between the 2922 series and the 3124 series?

Do customers still complain about the noisy A/C?

Are the refrigerator cooling issues still there (been reading the thread on problems).

Now for option questions:

My wife and I really like the new look of the Silvertrail and the leatherette look over the fabric. Any observations from you guys and gals?

Factory installed solar pros and cons?

Satellite Dish/Tv Antenna combination (does it get DirecTV?)

Awning (anyone use it?)

Front window with curtains and Stoneguard

Low profile A/C (quiet enough now?)

The hanging cabinets over the stove and sink (seem like a good idea)

Microwave box (I would get oven and buy my own microwave)

3 drawer cab for slideout models (what is this?)

My tow vehicle will be a 2005 Avalanche 1500 that can tow 5400 pounds safely for reference. Sorry for all the questions, but my wife has gotten very interested so I need to get answers to these questions. Thank you in advance for your feedback!!
funpilot is offline   Reply With Quote