View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 09:37 AM   #37
Gwenne & Len

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradS7535 View Post
Pismo State Beach has 2 campgrounds, Oceano and North Beach. North Beach has no hookups, but it does have a dump station. Oceano has electric hookups but no water or sewer (also has a dump station). Pismo Coast is right next to the North Beach campground, not quite on the beach, but pretty close. Not sure how long you guys are staying, but there is also a drive-in theater in San Luis Obispo, $6/person (last time I went) for a double feature of current movies.

Also, if you like BBQ, Mo's BBQ (couple store fronts up the street from Splash) has really good Pulled Pork sandwiches (as well as other BBQ).

I love SLO, I'd still live there if there were jobs for me.
So I have booked 12 nights at Pismo......wanted some time to relax in the middle of our trip to national parks......is there that much to do there? perhaps that's too long? we are going into Big Sur for 5 nights after Pismo, then on to Yosemite and then Sequoia (thanks for that tip)........we love to explore, walk the beach......and we're waiting for it to warm up a bit in Yosemite (going in mid april)......
2012 Highlander
Leelanau County, Michigan
Gwenne & Len is offline   Reply With Quote