View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 04:05 PM   #13
tentcamper
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigrrr View Post
So you do not have to unhook from the tow vehicle ? interesting, how about with a suburban and say a 3023 or 2720 model? I was under the impression it had to be removed , but if it can stay attached it would make the one nighters much easier. SO if anyone has a suburban and pics of theirs opened up while attached would be appreciated as well.
thanks

No we don't have to detach. The front shell does not go past the front of the tongue. The picture on my post, the camper is attached it was a one-nighter. Now if I can not pull in with the TV and camper square to each other i can not leave it attached.

Blocking up the camper can be fun. At times you have to block up the back of the TV, or block up both wheels of the camper to get the camper level front to back with the ball height already define by the hitch ball. You can use the tongue jack or release the WDH springs to rise /lower the front of the camper maybe 2" while attached to the TV. Other wise you need to block up the TV or camper if not level front to back. In the attached picture I put down the tongue jack and raised the camper's tongue and rear of the TV by about an inch.
tentcamper is offline   Reply With Quote