View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:30 AM   #22
hoverlover

Now for the other side: I was a Trailmanor owner ('05,2619) for almost 6 years and sold it this past June and now have a Flagstaff microlite 21FBRS( 3940 lbs with awning, battery and full propane tanks) which I tow with a 2017 Pathfinder rated for 6000lbs. It has 1 slide and is so much roomier than the TM. I only tow around the Midwest and to Florida. I get 10.5 MPG now vs the 16 with the TM. I changed because as I am getting older, the TM folding and unfolding, including interior set up after opening and interior prep for folding, was becoming more difficult and was taking longer. I never boondocked in remote areas where the TM definitely has the advantage. I love the convenience of packing everything in the microlite and the ability to easily stay overnite in it on a long trip. The fridge is 4 times larger and cools in less than half the time of the TM. The microlite has many more storage conveniences including a pass thru. That said, the TM served me well for my first RV experience.
hoverlover is offline   Reply With Quote