Thread: 2010 2619
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #2
Redtail Cruiser
TrailManor Master

Hi Kipper, welcome to the TM forum. There are really no issues with any of the TM models. Some of the early models (pre 2002) may have wood wrought framing problems if they weren't cared for properly; however I've seen units that are over 20 years old that are still in very good shape and have many years of camping left in them. On the other hand, there are fairly new units that have been neglected and may need work to make them camp worthy.

My suggestion is to carefully examine any unit that you're interested in. Make sure all of the components work properly. The shells should open and close without extraordinary effort. I'm sure others here will chime in on what to look for, but if you'll spend some time researching this forum's threads you will glean all of the knowledge needed to make a wise purchase. Use the "Search" key at the top of the page to find info on any topic. Lastly if you decide to get a TM, do yourself a favor and become a site sponsor. It will be the best $12 you'll ever spend on your trailer. It will give you full access to this forum and to all of the information you'll ever need.

Good luck in your search

"A man creates his own legacy. Create a legendary life"
Redtail Cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote