View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 02:31 PM   #1
kengiesige
Site Sponsor

Talking The Best Thing I did This Year

I bought that Mesh Screen Doors with Magnets as seen on TV-- the best thing I did. It has many strips that are glue on one side and Velcro on the other side. You stick these where you want them across the top of the door opening and down the sides. You also stick them onto the mesh screening where you want them to pretty much line up. Already down the center are sets of magnets which snap together after you pass through. It works great & only cost $15 & we can take it off & store it when we put it down & only takes about 2-3 min. to put it up since the strips glued to the wall just stay there. When the Velcro on door opening would (rarely) be loose, I stick it back on with Guerilla Glue. We have a 2005 which we've had only 3 seasons-- 2720 SD---the best thing I bought for the TM---The other thing I've done is: on the little door that opens up outside on the front of the TM, to get storage items out from under the dinette seat, I put Velcro on the TM and on the back of the door, so it will stay open while I'm getting things out.I used sandpaper to rough up the finish & glued on the Velcro on the right side of the door when I open the door I just push on the right side of the door where the Velcro is & it stays open when I open it to get thing in or out it work great----Ken
kengiesige is offline   Reply With Quote