View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 08:43 PM   #7
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Sorry, all, for missing the questions. I thought I checked back often enough to see the questions, but obviously I didn't.

Yes, the bathroom walls fold like all the other TM bathroom walls.

The max thickness for bedding is about 5". I could keep the sleeping bag on top of the old mattress, but can not keep the egg-crate foam. So.... I got a two-mattress air mattress from Camping World. Coleman. They zip together to make a king bed the same size as our sleeping bag. BUT, the Standard width TM has a wider bed tray, so I got two sticks of foam, 4" x 5" x 80". We now have small ledges next to each side of the bed, so we can put stuff on them (phone, flashlight, etc.) The point is, I deflate the air mattresses when we pack to leave, so all bedding can stay in-place. I have a 12v pump that inflates each mattress in less than 45 seconds. Very simple setup, I think.

Yes, I ordered the cabinet from TM. I just asked the dealer to order it, along with the 3-drawer chest. TM has no problem with "special orders" for items like that. I got a hanging cabinet for my old 2417, also. TM is very good about working with you on special items.

Yes, the pictures show with the bathroom walls up, and also down. We keep them down during the day, and only put them up at night. Wanted to show someone who may be interested in a 2417, how much more roomy the trailer is with the walls folded. It also gives us another flat space for putting food bins, so we have everything we need inside during the day, instead of having it in the car. Works for us.

Sorry it took so long for me to realize there were questions. Hope I took care of all of them.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote