View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 07:07 AM   #9
tarudy

Hi ScrubJaysNest,

My initial trouble shooting attempt as to while my towing lights on the stern of the TM weren't working at all lead me to a blown fuse in my TV, so I replaced that. Now I have most lights working again except that the right turn signal on the TM is acting up. When I put the right turn signal on, then all the lights on the stern of the TM blink erratically. Left turn is just fine. I removed the right tail lights, there are 2, and looked for any signs of damaged wires, or being filled up with water, no issues seen. I inspected all the wires as far as I could trace them and make sure the 7 pin plug looked ok and was well seated. Couldn't find any obvious issues. I have to drive back to Tampa later today or tomorrow am, sort of hate to do that without properly functioning lights. At least this time I will make sure I travel during the day. When I arrived here to West Palm Beach I found that I had been driving for an hour in the dark on busy I-95 with no stern lights at all on the TM, yikes....I suppose I will have to take the TV and TM to a shop when I get back. Phoooey, hate to spend money...

Trudy