View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 05:52 PM   #7
shebantam

Thank you for the info and picture. I know the previous owner had a 2" memory foam, no featherbed. he was good but he did say the back sometimes did not want to snap down...maybe that was why, may have to rethink that featherbed.
But then too, it takes 2 to put the shells up, so maybe something is a little off kilter there. But that featherbed may be an issue.

Scrubbed the bantam down on the inside and even did the windows, and used some mold armor on the outside, did that last time I washed the siding on the house and the Bantam looked maaaavalous. Not so good tonight, I think the Mold Armor was old and just did not clean. But I did loosen up the dirt on the outside.
In the Bantam I took "bed roll" to an all new level, I would roll up the heated mattress pad, sheets, feather bed and 3" memory foam, use bungees to hold it together and then roll it onto the ushaped lounge and table...getting it back up there next time I camped what a trip, I would put all that stuff on before I snapped down the canvas, from the outside. Bed are so much easier to make on bunk ends when you can do the outter end from the outside.
2006 Aliner Cabin A3
1999 Sunnybrook 26FK with WDH with sway
all pulled by a 1999 F150
shebantam is offline   Reply With Quote