View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 06:36 PM   #15
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Well I like the 3124ks because it has 2 dressers...one by the bed and one in the living area. The one in the living area is a handy place to set up your television. I can't remember if the 3326 has both dressers.

Neither one will sleep 6 adults. However a 3124kb will...but you lose the 2nd dresser...but there are drawers under one sofa....you also lose the open floor space ...but.....you do still get to have the king bed though.

I say get the one YOU like best...and let your younguns and their spouses sleep in a tent! That way they will appreciate it when they get their own.

You have a lot of fun ahead of you...picking out floorplan, fabric, which model stove/oven you want, do you want either or both of the hanging upper cabinets, how about the built in flat screen tv, do you want solar panels installed, do you want carpet and floor tile or all floor tile...do you want it in the stone look or the wood look????

Decisions... decisions....have fun!

BTW...have fun.........the size of the tow vehicle or it's towing capacity/capabilty is the most important thing.

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote