View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowchad View Post

So how accessible are the TM cabinets and cupboards when it's in the folded
down position?

Also would you tell me about teardown in the rain?

There is basically zero access in the fully closed position. You can however, open just the front shell, and you can then crawl in over the bed platform to have some limited access - but it is better to plan ahead and not have to access anything in the trailer until you are ready to open it. This is for the units with a bed on each end. I can't speak for the units that have a slide in the front.

Tearing down in the rain actually isn't bad at all. If you are having high winds, and the rain is blowing from the back of the trailer, you may get some rain in the trailer between the time you lower the rear shell, and the time you lower the front shell. There may be some dribbles into the trailer once closed down while traveling - not from rain, but from water that was on the rear shell roof when you closed the trailer. It has to go somewhere, and although for the most part gravity takes it over the side of the rear shell, there may be a little that gets inside, but usually only dribbles. Just because you closed up in the rain, there usually isn't any pressing need to get it opened right away to dry out, unlike a canvas pop-up.

The Trailermanor tows unbelievably well - enough weight that it doesn't bounce around (like the pop-up I had years ago), and the airflow of just about any vehicle you would tow it with, just goes right over the trailer.