Thread: Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #53
Wavery
TrailManor Master

I think it a bit naive to think that TM Inc does not read the posts on this forum.

I would be very disappointed if TM did not read these threads to, at the very least, see what consumers are saying about their product and at the best, make adjustments to their product through what they learn from these comments. At the time of this post, this single thread has over 4,000 hits........does anyone think that is not important to TM Inc?? I would think that might translate into several alienated prospective customers and who knows how many lost sales......

I can't imagine any manufacturer that would not find a forum like this, as an invaluable asset to their business. It is not surprising that they do not respond to any of these posts because that could have certain negative legal and ethical implications over time. However, to not use the information that could be gleaned from this forum would be a serious lack of strategic management skill IMO... I give them a lot more credit than that. I really don't think that they are stupid..... However, it may appear that they may be having some quality control and possibly communication issues.