View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #7
markandanne

I'll let Mark reply about the tire questions but I can answer the "where were you camping?" questions.

We were at Carter Lake Reservoir in the North Pines Campground - only four sites and any of the other three would have been much more suitable for a trailer! I think we disappointed the tent campers in our neighboring site because I managed to direct Mark into this site and get him to position the TM where I wanted it without the walkie talkies we usually bring (forgot them on our first time out this year), without scraping either the TM or TV on any of the large rocks in the site, and without either of us raising our voices at all.

Mark forgot to mention that we ran out the next day and got a third set of leveling blocks to place under the tongue jack. Not sure the leveling block company would want to use the picture in an ad though: I had to laugh as we put pulling out the blocks to see the warning on the storage bag that said not to use them stacked taller than 5" - we didn't have a choice!

Oh, and no nosebleeds from the occupant of the front bed!

Anne