View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 07:54 AM   #9
Mr_funnypuns
Site Sponsor

We had been happily using a Quicksilver Livin Lite 8.0 when we stopped at a roadside bike shop. The guy must have had a hundred bicycles on display in his yard for sale, and we stopped to buy one for my son. Anyway, he had a HiLo parked in his driveway, and my wife was fascinated by the idea of a collapsible trailer. She went online to look them, and found out how heavy the HiLo was, and walked away from the idea. A month later she excitedly showed me the Trailmanor online, and wanted one ever since. Four years later we bought our first new-to-us SL2720 from another member on this website, and I look at it, parked in my garage, each morning as I go to work, and look forward to the weekends!

I discovered that my wife is especially beautiful when she smiles because one of her dreams has come true!

2720SL The "Inator"
Tanium 600lb WDH, Atwood power Jack, 2 inch lift kit, 15 inch tires, 200W Solar, T105 Pair, Yamaha EF1000i w/ propane conversion, Tuson TSC electronic sway control, Trojan Hydrolink battery watering system

2005 Ford Expedition
Factory tow Package, Tekonsha P3 brake controller, Grand Aero Tow mirrors

TRailer Valet XL
Mr_funnypuns is offline   Reply With Quote