View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 06:05 AM   #5
ArkyDoodle

Default TM Factory Location in Hartington

I just got back from dropping off the TM at the factory in Hartington this weekend (800 miles on Sat/800 miles on Sunday makes for a LONG trip). Although it's not quite "in the middle of no where" you can definitely see it from there.....

I was coming in from the South/East (Sioux City, Iowa) about 55miles away (figger an hour and a half)......Using GPS/internet I was able to get to Hartington but since TM uses a POBox address on their webpage I had to get a little creative to actually FIND their location. (And Hartington is one of those places you'll drive completely thru in three minutes not having seen any signage for TM)......Luckily for me, I found out from one of the TM reps in a previous passing comment that they "were located across the road from Pearson Motors" which DOES have an address and directions on their website.

Coming from the Sioux City (I29N), I headed W on US Hwy 20, merged onto NEB Hwy 59 W and then turned North onto NEB Hwy 57 into Hartington. As soon as you "get to" town, turn LEFT onto NEB Hwy 84 W (my GPS referred to it as 882 Rd (?).....From that intersection, it's probably less than a mile on the right, Pearson Motors is directly across the street.....surrounded by a cornfield......The tricky part is this big warehouse is chopped up by other businesses and the only TM signage (they tell me) was on the WEST side of the building (I never saw it as I would have been past the entrance looking in my rear view mirror to actually see it)......Luckily for me there was an older TM sitting in the parking area so that's where I pulled in.....John told me later they actually are using the rear of the building but they could move it with their tractor.....

TM - 2014 2417KS SilverTrail --- SOLD
Purple Line Enduro Caravan Movers
ArkyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote