View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 08:45 AM   #5
Texas2some

Default Thanks for the lead.

I appreciate it. Now I have a leg up in finding something a bit closer to home. Learning how talk the language of parts people is helpful in and of itself. I searched through these folks pages. Wow a lot of good things. Your directions were very accurate. If I ever get lost in Mass, now I know who to call.

IN looking at the two power cord hatches, they have the same picture and description except the "PW" is only $5.83 whereas the "CW" is $5.99. In my ignorance, I don't know my C from my P. Any clue as to the difference? It certainly is not significant in price. Just would not want to err in opening direction or something simple but imprtant that a novice might overlook.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by commodor47 View Post
Yes, those retainer clips are pretty fragile! You should be able to pick up a replacement taillight/lens assembly at any RV parts center. I also replaced the power cord "hatch" on our TM. That part was available at the locale RV parts center.

Here is a link to a dealer near us:

http://www.rvlifestyles.net/Order.as...X0710140040887

Click on "Electrical" (left side of window); scroll down and click on "taillights"; click on "more info" for #92 Series Surface Mount Taillights which brings up a page with several taillight choices. They don't show a picture of the license plate bracket but it is listed in the description.

Go back to the "Electrical" page and click on 'Hatches"; go to page 2 to see the listing for the power cord cover.