View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 12:50 PM   #1
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

Default Trailmanor factory production

Because I was looking at purchasing a Lance TT last Spring, I belong to the Lance forum, similar to this. One of the members there posted yesterday that he was at the Lance factory that morning, and it was mentioned that their current production is 14 units per day - 9 TT and 5 TC. They are builiding a new factory, and once that is online, they expect production to be 20 units per day, but he didn't know what the ratio was going to be between TT & TC.

I know that Lance TCs are very well made, and have heard that the TTs are as well. So I'm sure that helps in their sales. But I have to wonder - Lance is just one company, yet can manage to move 14 units per day - I mean, if they are making 14 a day, they must be selling close to that, right?

When Trailmanor was at it's highest production, does anyone know how many they rolled out each day? Have they rolled out any lately? I just can't fathom why they aren't manging to be not only solvent, but booming! They offer a product that nothing else comes close to in comparison. Light weight? Trailmanor, or you can be crammed into some tiny teardrop TT. Sleep six? Trailmanor, or you can buy a honking huge TT or 5th wheel, and will need a massive TV to boot. I can go on and on with the comparisons.... And if Trailmanor can't manage production, why hasn't some other company come up with a comprabale product? Just some random thoughts....