View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 01:31 AM   #3
MariaG

The bag seal comes in two different parts, a long strip of vinyl about 10 inches wide and strips of 1 inch square foam. I think you should be able to purchase the foam at a fabric store or online although you may have to cut sheets into strips to get the right profile. The vinyl could also probably be sourced online. I ordered the last time from a local dealer over the phone, who ordered it from Trailmanor who shipped it to me. I was not very happy with the vinyl as whoever cut it did it very jagged and rough. It appears to me that they probably buy it in bolts like fabric and cut it vertically from the roll. I wasn't going to mess with sending it back after the convoluted way I had to order it. Call to dealer, describe what is needed. Wait several days for dealer to call TM and get price quote. Accept (exorbitant) price quote, give cc info. Wait another couple of weeks. Finally receive order and it looks like they cut it with a dull butter knife. *sigh*

If you would like to see the bag seal pieces there are pics on my blog. I need to do an update, I have pics of replacing the bed slides and a few other things but have just been too busy.
See my TrailManor Repair blog at:
http://trailmanorrepair.blogspot.com/
MariaG is offline   Reply With Quote