View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 04:32 PM   #9
shebantam

I recently paid $4000 for my 1994 2720. Mine came with a lot of "stuff" including skirting, TV (as in television not tow vehicle), HD addition to the antenna Not stock curtains which have been promptly removed and blinds put up in all but front and back windows as well as the small window in the back bunkend and almost a complete set of Ryobi 18 volt stuff...all kinds of electrical stuff and he had changed the lights to LED. I also removed the recirculating toilet with the help of a friend and we put in a Thetford Curve. I know many say there was no issue with the smell in their TMs, but this was bad, previous owner even put in one of those small vents to the outside on the toilet.

Not a lot of rot per say, but the weather stripping at the bottom of the door frames is chewed up really bad and a few of the attachments to the front inside flap has come loose, will take care of this also, probably with Gorilla glue or very small screws

Everything had to be WD40's and later silicone sprayed, if it moved, it was pretty stuck. Everything moves nice now, still needs a spring clamp for the front on the door side and the torsion needs adjusted. Was hoping to get closer to Orlando, to get a hand from Padgett, since hubby is not able to do much...but will be in Jacksonville NAS after Thanksgiving as they are working on the FAM camp at Mac Dill AFB, so will look after these things myself...especially since I am now understanding there is a dealer in the area.

Especially for a dealer, this sounds like a good price, one I would have considered jumping on several months ago. Yours is 2 years newer and somewhat longer.
2006 Aliner Cabin A3
1999 Sunnybrook 26FK with WDH with sway
all pulled by a 1999 F150
shebantam is offline   Reply With Quote