View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 04:03 PM   #8
Craigrrr
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradS7535 View Post
Craig,

I was browsing the forum and found a post where you said that you looked at TM but that it wasn't for you. That was the end of 2015 I believe, just curious what changed your mind?
Brad, the ones I looked at were not for me, meaning the people told me that theirs were cream puffs. So After driving over a thousand miles those TM's were not for me. Not meaning that a TM was not for me. I looked at one in Texas a "cream puff" the wood in the bathroom was green from all the piss on the floor or bad aim or whatever. and a stench and hard to lift shells not a cream puff in my book. Lol.

it was an 02 2720SL for $3700 with wdh

I went home kept thinking in my head oh I should have gotten it but 2 weeks went by I looked in CL. saw the TM I currently own an 08 at camping world was listed at 4600 I offered 3600 he said sold. cash money .

He told me the same they deal in BIG this was parked in the back of their lot in Avondale AZ so if you were to even drive by you would have never seen it.

I got lucky went there right away and bought it. I wanted a TM but new I could not afford a new one at 35k . We downsized from a Class A Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE to a Fleetwood popup and that did not cut it, needed something bigger so the TM fit the bill .

2008 2720SD
2008 Toyota Sienna XLE
2015 Prius v the money saver
Craigrrr is offline   Reply With Quote