View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 03:43 PM   #11
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

I've owned 2 TM's over the last 15 years. I'm generally pretty optimistic on most things.. But I don't see a positive here with the TM ownership righting the ship and providing a consistent new inventory or parts supply business. It's a shame that it's come to this point. There are, I guess , hundreds, thousands? of TM owners out there that will need service on TM specific parts that cannot be found but on older, salvaged, units.

I'm one of these owners with a 3124KB. At some point, I'd like to renovate what I have with replacement trim, curtains, bed arms, hold down latches, stirrup latches, exterior trim, and various other components that are TM specific. I'm aware of the standard camper components being available most places, so I'd reiterate that I'm speaking of TM specific only. Guess we are all out of luck here... If they can't answer a phone or make a reasonable effort to even return a call, then their not interested in customer service going forward. That alone suggests that it's gone, gone as a viable business. I'm sure the original family that started it all is fraught with disappointment that it's gone this way so soon.

Good luck.

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote