View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:33 AM   #1
JonS55
Site Sponsor

Default First Trip with TM

I purchased a used 2720 last fall but didn't get to use it until February. I just got back and I really enjoyed the TM. I went to Florida and spent all of my time camping in Everglades National Park. I recently sold a business and I wanted to relax and do a bunch of fishing. So my Tundra, 3 kayaks, TM and a lot of fishing gear left NJ (9 degrees when I left) and headed to Flamingo to meet a bunch of folks I had sold kayaks and gear too (that was my business). I had a great few days in Flamingo then headed over to Chokoloskee. A buddy offered me an RV spot on the water to use as long as I wanted so I stayed until early April.
I'm heading back there next November until April where I'm going to be guiding for kayak fishing and eco tourism for/with my freind.
I'll be using the TM again next weekend in Jamaica Bay (Brooklyn, NY) where there's a kayak fishing tournament. It'll be my first total boondocking trip. Then I'll be roaming the east coast kayak fishing all over. I may get as far west as the western great lakes. I'm undecided yet. To many places to fish and not enough time.

So if you see a TM with a bunch of kayaks on the roof of a silver Tundra that's me.