View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 08:23 PM   #10
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Padgett -

I've never seen a Hoover's report, and I would really like to see this one. Can you make it available?

The Hoover's web site is interesting. As might be expected, the web site is basically a storefront for business reports on various companies. Very little info is given out unless you subscribe to their service. For Trail Manor, the web site says that Bob Eickhoff is the "Principal", no other executives. Annual sales of $1.1M, 14 employees. Company address is Jacksboro, TN. They have Trail Manor filed under both the RV Parks and Campgrounds industry, and the RV Manufacturing Industry. Ummm, say again?

That's all that is available without a subscription. This info is at least a year old, perhaps quite a number of years. In fact it might go back to the days when Bob was a Sales Manager for the old TM. If so, I'm not sure why it would list him as Principal.

There is a separate entry in the index for Trail Manor Manufacturing Co, the current name of the company. It lists Bob Eickhoff as a "Member", along with Cleo (also a Member) and Shelly Grossheusch (Production Manager). It says the company has 23 employees and $4.5 million in sales. I'm not going to bet my pension on the accuracy of some of this info, but it would be nice to see the full report.

Over to you, Padgett. Can you get us in?

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote