View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 07:45 AM   #5
RockyMtnRay
TrailManor Master

Default Not completely accurate article though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly
Hi Everyone!

If you are a Good Sam Club member...you will be happy to see TrailManor featured on page 22 of the February 2005 issue of "Highways".

The article is titled.."Trim Towables" and follows with TrailManor travel trailers being light on weight and heavy on amenities! It's a nice little overview article...one page long with two photos!

It was just a pleasant surprise to turn the page and see a picture of something I miss and won't get to see again until April or May. It's snowing like crazy here in southwest Ohio!

Tami & Garry
Yeah, I too was surprised/happy to see the Highway's article on a TM. Looks like TM has been working harder on the public relations front to get more press coverage. Hopefully this will result in greater sales for the company.

Not exactly an indepth or even accurate article though. For instance, one of the things that caught my eye immediately was a reference to the "fiberglass exterior".

Another item that caught my eye in the article was the statement that the 2720SL is TM's top selling model. Hmmmmm...if you go to the "floorplans" page on TrailManor's website and select the 3023 you will find the statement "Our most popular model."

Oh well, even inaccurate press is better than no press at all.

I use my TM as a base camp for hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, and climbing Colorado's 14ers

The Trailer: 2002 TM Model 2720SL ( Mods: Solar Panels (170 Watts), Dual T-105 Batteries, Electric Tongue Jack, Side AC, Programmable Thermostat, Doran TP Monitor System)

The Tow Vehicle: 2003 Toyota Tundra V8 SR5 4X4 w/Tow Package (Towing & Performance Mods: JBA Headers, Gibson Muffler, 4.30 gears, Michelin LTX M/S Tires, Prodigy Brake Controller, Transmission Temperature Gauge)

RockyMtnRay is offline   Reply With Quote