Thread: Florida Room
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 10:10 AM   #2
RockyMtnRay
TrailManor Master

Default Do a search

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factor
We are thinking of purchasing a Florida Room or equilivant. We have a Fiamma awning 13.2" and the same company sells a Fiamma Florida Room. It seems like a good addition to our TM. Has anyone purchased one and how do they like it. Good points, bad point, etc.
John

2003 Montana AWD
2004 3023 TM
Do a search on "Florida Room" or "Fiamma". As I recall the topic has come up at least once, possibly several times in the past. Not at all sure if the folks who had one are still active on the board. My recollection is the consensus was it worked but was very pricey.

I use my TM as a base camp for hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, and climbing Colorado's 14ers

The Trailer: 2002 TM Model 2720SL ( Mods: Solar Panels (170 Watts), Dual T-105 Batteries, Electric Tongue Jack, Side AC, Programmable Thermostat, Doran TP Monitor System)

The Tow Vehicle: 2003 Toyota Tundra V8 SR5 4X4 w/Tow Package (Towing & Performance Mods: JBA Headers, Gibson Muffler, 4.30 gears, Michelin LTX M/S Tires, Prodigy Brake Controller, Transmission Temperature Gauge)

RockyMtnRay is offline   Reply With Quote